1. Attend the Cowgirl Gathering (event) as a Contestant or Guest and sign up for a chance to win a X330 John Deere Lawn Tractor. The winner will be awarded a X330 John Deere Lawn Tractor with a 42” deck. Sign up will be available at the event through QR code which can be obtained at the John Deere booth at the event.
2. Eligibility: Contestants or Guest may sign up for the chance to win the Lawn Tractor by visiting the John Deere booth at the event and signing up via a QR code available at the booth. Entrants must have an active Equine Association membership (APHA, AQHA, etc.). Employees of the APHA and their immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, or grandparents) of each such employee are NOT eligible to win. No purchase is necessary. Contest is void where prohibited and is subject to all federal and state local laws. Limit of one registration/entry per person, per email account. All entries entered with duplicate email addresses will be voided, a will entry submitted under the same name but with multiple email addresses. Email addresses must be valid from time of entry through the completion of the contest, or the entry will be voided. Must be 18 years of age or older. Winners must live in the continental United States. No purchase necessary.
3. Timing: Contest is November 12-15 during the Cowgirl Gathering event. All entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. (Central Time) on November 15, 2021.
4. How to Enter: Visit the John Deere booth at the Cowgirl Gathering event and obtain the QR code available at the booth. The code will take you to a site to sign up to win the Lawn Tractor. By entering, entrants agree to accept, abide by and acknowledge compliance with all giveaway rules, including but not limited to all eligibility requirements and the decision of NTRA which rules and decision are final, and conditions set forth in the giveaway rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
5. Drawing: The drawing for this contest will be held by a random draw made by APHA Staff and NTRA staff member within 4 business days of the deadline date of November 15, 2021. The winner will be shared on APHA.com and Cowgirlgathering.com and will be shared on all APHA social media platforms. The Contestant selected as the winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth by these official rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. APHA and NTRA decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Winner will be notified by phone or email within four (4) business days after the end of the contest. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days after the first attempt to contact potential winner, and alternate contestant will be selected.
6. Prize: The winner of this promotion will receive a John Deere X330 Lawn Mower with a 42in deck. No substitution, trade in, upgrade, or cash value allowed. Delivery within the continental US/Canada is included. The NTRA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, delayed, destroyed, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify selected entrants. An authorized NTRA representative will contact the winner and arrange for presentation of the prize. The prize is not transferable, and must be accepted as awarded. The NTRA are not responsible if the prize is lost, stolen or mutilated and the prize will not be replaced. No exchange for cash will be permitted and no refunds are allowed. The value of the prize may be taxable as income; winners are responsible for any applicable taxes. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and/or the redemption thereof are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners must agree to provide required personal information to the NTRA in order to generate tax documents, if required. Each winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the NTRA and their employees and agents from and against any liability for such taxes.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner could be disqualified and another potential winner selected in the original potential winner’s place. By submitting an entry, Contestants hold APHA and award sponsors harmless from and against any third-party claim arising from use of the entry. Contestants waive any right to privacy. Contestants waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry. Contestants agree that APHA and the awards sponsors shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) and participation in the Contest. APHA reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant from the Contest, in its sole discretion, if the submission fails to meet these official rules. Decisions of APHA with respect to the Contest are final. APHA reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Contest at any time, which will become effective upon announcement. In such case, APHA will provide Contestants that met the entry deadline a participation prize to be determined by APHA in its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, each winner agrees that APHA and those acting under APHA’s authority may use the winner’s name for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
8. Miscellaneous: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of APHA that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, APHA reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. APHA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. APHA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by APHA on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. APHA is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen or misdirected entries. Any attempt by a Contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, APHA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Official Rules and Winners: These official rules are made available on the Contest form https://cowgirlgathering.com/contest/. The winners’ names will be available when featured on APHA Facebook within 30 days of the entry deadline, or winners will be notified via email, or the winners may send a request for same via a stamped, pre-addressed envelope to: American Paint Horse Association John Deere Giveaway, 122 East Exchange Ave Suite 420, Fort Worth, TX 76164.
11. Sponsors: The sponsor of this Contest is the American Paint Horse Association, 122 East Exchange Ave Suite 420, Fort Worth, TX 76164 .